Keelin positioning terminal platform - Android client, it can help you observe the position of your device on the Android phone, it can get the internal running status of the vehicle in real time, and can remotely manage the vehicle engine system through the mobile phone. It also provides historical information on the vehicle or positioning device and position track playback. For vehicles with OBD function, you can view the fault diagnosis information and receive the danger alarm. If the vehicle is missing, you can protect your car by powering off the phone and using the phone lock function.
HOW TO Registered account
1. For the first registration, you need to fill in the number of the device and the activation code. The number and activation code of the device are on the body,or
You can be found on the outer box.
2. Chinese interface, you need to use mobile phone number to register; English interface, you can only use the mailbox to register, you needs to be activated by activation email.
How to retrieve your password
If you forget your password when you log in, you can retrieve it by phone number/email account at the time of registration.
The email account must be a valid number, so that when the password is retrieved, the information can be received normally, otherwise you need to contact the dealer to retrieve the password.
What are the button functions on the main interface
1. "Device List" management interface.
2. The "Device Information, Device Operation, and Device Notification" function buttons.
3. "Navigation Map" selection button
4. Device location and phone location switch button
5. "Track Playback" button
6. "Device Location Sharing" button
7. "Satellite Map" toggle button
Note: Under the alarm setting, you can set the fence alarm, speed alarm, collision alarm, displacement alarm, drop alarm, low battery report.
Police, power failure alarm, vibration alarm, and other specific alarms.
The supported alarm types are displayed according to the device selection on the current interface.
Turn on the alarm switch. If there is a corresponding alarm setting, please click the setting button first.
The APP message switch is used to set whether to send an alarm to the mobile client. The SMS switch is used to set whether to send an alarm message to the administrator number.
TIPS: The alarm SMS fee is charged by the device's SIM card corresponding operator.